My university first month

Personally, with this video, I want to symbolise how university is a journey, both through the years and through your personal and professional life. Literally, to go to university I have to make a round trip, but really, these years at university have taught me a lot both about the degree and about myself. I have learned both technical aspects that will help me in my professional future and personal aspects that make me the person I am today. 


I have tried to transmit these changes, how the going and coming back are perceived differently, symbolising the before and after that the university changes in you. I also wanted to capture a bit of my classes where I felt they most interested me and how everything evolves and makes you evolve.


Also, during my studies, I have travelled a lot to other places to study. I have done both an Erasmus and this year this Sicue. And for this reason, I also wanted to symbolise this journey, which is both the degree itself and my personal journeys to increase my knowledge.


Finally, I didn't want the music to overshadow the images, I wanted it to accompany them. In this way, its rhythm marks the changes in the images but does not mark the structure of the video, being a complement to the story that I am trying to transmit.


https://youtu.be/AjIckENAjOY






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Exercise history in 5 photographs